Saturday, January 24, 2015

Family Photo's

It's that time again to get a family picture.  All the kids are in town and we need to seize the moment. I dread the preparations leading up to family photos.  I am terrible at matching clothes and picking color schemes and choosing locations.  It is all too much pressure for me so I dread it.  But this year, we planned a family day to Teewinkle Park and my girls helped me out, so we packed the camera and off we went. We were lucky to have Hannah's boyfriend Dallin along to shoot the camera.  After all the effort and worry, I am pretty happy with the outcome.  How could anything go wrong when you have such excellent subjects to shoot?

 











The wind was making our couples photo shoot a little extra fun.  And don't forget face stretching - ha ha.

Dallin was Brett's "sit in" and this gave us all a good laugh!

I Love My Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment